Monday, November 15, 2010

Ella's Blanket



Another project completed!


Seven embroidered panels, 35 buttons and a couple months after starting, baby Ella's blanket is finally done! I'm particularly fond of this one. It is the first "inside out" quilt face I've done. I used some microfleece panels I got from my sister, and added the cute polka dot fleece for Ella's mommy, Becky, who likes dots. It's going to be hard to let go of this one since it's been on my list, on my table, and on my mind for so long! But, I know that it's going to a "crafty" family who will love it for what it is: imperfect, but made with love!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The bright colors are great (you know I am not a fan of pastels) and I can't get enough of those polka dots!
    But most of all I will cherish it because YOU made it!

    ReplyDelete