Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Name!

I decided to change the name of my blog. The Myth of the Bad Mother was good for a while, but I felt it didn't reflect constancy in my life. Yes, I'm a mother, and that consumes a lot of my time, energy, and time... did I mention time? However, motherhood is only a part of who I truly am.
When I was working, I somehow acquired a nickname that was somewhat tongue-in-cheek. I worked with ALL men, and they called me "dragon lady"! So, I turned it around and made it my own and became "Lady Dragon". I even made decals and put it on the tailgate of my truck!
After I married Mr. Wood, and we started our adventures together, we decided to name ourselves "DragonWood" and added the "Unlimited" when we branched out into sharing our many talents with those around us.
Since this blog is ultimately about me, I decided that the name "DragonWood Unlimited" really explains a lot about me; past, present, and my unlimited future!
I hope my family, friends and future friends who visit here will enjoy my insights and talents and feel free to pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment